'Journey'
2Crafty Chipboard

 Hello all!
I am here today to share some
 scrappy travel inspiration with you
that I have created for 

2Crafty Chipboard

'Journey'


2Crafty products used:


Fine Word Set 3, Photo Adornment Set 6, 
Chicken Barbed Wire Small, 6" Doily Clock Face


I have created this layout featuring a photo of my daughter in Japan. 
I used the '6" Doily Clock Face',
which I have left raw, tucked under the edge of some of my layers.



I also used one of the 'Photo Adornment Set 6',
such a pretty little flourish,
that I have also left raw. 


I also used one of the 'Chicken Barbed Wire Small' panels, 
that I have cut into pieces,
 and used in among my layers and embellishments


I also used one of the 'Fine Word Set 3',
that I have finished in white and layered under my photo. 

I hope that you like what I have created. 
Until next time,

Lisa