'Making Memories Everyday'
2 Crafty Chipboard

 

Hello all!
I am here today to share some scrappy inspiration with you
that I have created for 2Crafty Chipboard

'Making Memories Everyday'

2Crafty products used:

 
 
 
 
For this layout I have started with a mixed media background
 on my black base cardstock.
I then used one of the 'Tiny Star Circle Frames',
which I have embossed in white, tucked into my paper layers.

 
I have also used the 'Brick Panel'
which I have cut up into pieces,
and embossed in white and tucked into my layers.

 
For my title I used the 'Making Memories Everyday' title, 
which I have again embossed in white,
and adhered at the bottom of my page.  
I love this script font!

 
 I really love how the white chipboard pops off the black page. 
I have used a photo of my son and I for this layout.

I hope that you like what I have created,
and that it inspires you to get crafty in some way today.

Until next time,

Lisa