'Collecting Memories'
2Crafty Chipboard

 Hello All!
I am back today to share some more 
2Crafty lovin' with you.

'Collecting Memories'


2Crafty products used:


Bamboo Stems, 6" Parisian Border, 
Mini Family Icons, View Finder, Vine Small

For this layout I have used a photo of my daughter in Japan.


I used one of the 'Bamboo Stems',
which I finished in a multi tone green to match the colours in my photo. 
I also used one of the '6" Parisian Border',
 which I have cut in half and used at the top of my paper layers.


I also used one of the 'View Finders'
which I have left raw, 
and I layered this with one of the 'Mini Family Icons' 
and a sentiment. 


I then used the 'Vine Small',
which I have finished in the same green as the bamboo stem,
and layered under my photo. 


I really love how this one turned out, 
exactly as I pictured it in my head.... for once lol.
I hope that you like it too!

Until next time!

Lisa