Well, look what I got!!


I got this delightful little Blog Award from my lovely friend Geli. It took me a bit by surprise!! Thanks ever so much Geli xoxo
Now there are a few rules to this award so here they are
The rules for this award are:


1. Thank the person that passed it to you.

2. Copy the award to your blog.

3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.

4. Pass the award to 5 others
 
So no.1 and no.2 are done :)
 
No.3.
 
1. First thing that most people don't know about me is that I love numbers... maths and algebra were always my favourite subjects at school...and I am a qualified bookkeeper..and was well on my way to a diploma in accounting..which is something I'd like to get back to...one day lol
 
2. I love puzzles... I guess that sort of links in with the above....have to keep my brain working.
 
3. I just like being busy.... I'm not one for just doing nothing, I usually bite off more than I can chew...and wouldn't have it any other way :)
 
4. So now onto passing this little award on.... to
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks again Geli xoxo