Thursday, October 21, 2010

Well, look what I got!!


I got this delightful little Blog Award from my lovely friend Geli. It took me a bit by surprise!! Thanks ever so much Geli xoxo
Now there are a few rules to this award so here they are
The rules for this award are:


1. Thank the person that passed it to you.

2. Copy the award to your blog.

3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.

4. Pass the award to 5 others
 
So no.1 and no.2 are done :)
 
No.3.
 
1. First thing that most people don't know about me is that I love numbers... maths and algebra were always my favourite subjects at school...and I am a qualified bookkeeper..and was well on my way to a diploma in accounting..which is something I'd like to get back to...one day lol
 
2. I love puzzles... I guess that sort of links in with the above....have to keep my brain working.
 
3. I just like being busy.... I'm not one for just doing nothing, I usually bite off more than I can chew...and wouldn't have it any other way :)
 
4. So now onto passing this little award on.... to
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks again Geli xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Lisa! Thanks for dropping by my blog! Its nice to have met you this hobby (or is that just what I would like to call it considering it has become an OBSESSION lol). I like you no#3 answer about like being busy all the time..ditto! Why is that? lol..I would make my life so much easier if i just didnt take so many things on! Anyway..look forward to seeing some of your creations. regards, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!