Friday, January 28, 2011

Gotta love Websters!

Hello all. Well I just love Websters and the latest Hollywood Vogue papers are among my fave favourites. So with those glorious bits and pieces I managed to create this

PRICELESS MOMENTS


The signpost is by Dusty Attic, the crown is a Scrapware scroll thingy, some gorgeous Websters trims


Pink Paislee Artisian elements and lots of Prima flowers...of course!


Will hopefully get off my butt to have some more to share with you soon.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely weekend. 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Lis! Love the peacock feather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummo LISA!!!! Looks fantastic! ur purple doiley is to die for!! Cant wait to c u @ LJ's at the end of feb!!
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours Lisa! Love the embellies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool does that chiipie corner look as a tiara, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful... love this Lisa... Its one of my favorites also.. Oh, and I absolutely LOVE the LO from the last post, of your DS :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!