Friday, February 18, 2011

A Couple of sketches

Heya everybody. Has this year been busy so far for you all? Flat out here, but I have managed to attempt a couple of sketches that are floating around this month. First up I have my take on Chloe's sketch for this month over at Handmade by Suzanne....
here is Chloe's lovely sketch..


 and this is what I did with it, ok so not exactly the same lol



Ok and this next one is a sketch from Anna's Craft Cupboard

here is the sketch....
and if you kinda turn your head to the left you can see where I got this from LOL


So thanks very muchly for stopping by to see me, 
please let me know how lovely you have been by visiting me,
by leaving a comment below. 
See you next time xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love your take on the HBS sketch - thanks so much for playing along and making my sketch look so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness Lisa.. these are absolutely stunning... wow.. fantastic.. yay...woot woot for scrapping...... lots of love..lj

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous Lisa, I love the depth you have created in the hamndmadeby suzzane sketch, COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome. All of these. Now...the one "half my life" ..I have been with hubby for 16.5 years, and half my life too! LOL...I think we are very similar you and I.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!