Thursday, May 3, 2012

Starring You


Another day, another share :)

There are some awesome new Fancy That dies in stock.
I am having so much fun playing with these!
Here's my latest layout


I used some Studio Calico papers that I had..... 
I used the awesome new Film Strip die


 & the beautiful Dot Doily Duo, I love layering these :)


and that yummy chevron badge/button, that's from 
Greatest View, love their embellies!


Anyways thats all I have today,
hope you're all having a great week,
nearly the weekend now ;)
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. WOW, this LO looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dies you have, what brand are they? You've really made this page look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi .. this looks fabulous.. the film strip is great for multi photos.. fantastic layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that camera paper, the film strips, the title.... just WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers!!! Lisa this is amazing!!! Double wowsers!!! Triple wowsers!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Lisa!! Love the camera paper and the film strips...the black really makes all the colours and photo pop! Have a wonderful weekend :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally in love with that DIe, and the black really makes this layout pop lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!