Saturday, June 30, 2012

**WARNING Catch up Post :D


Well hello there.
You read the warning and you still decided to drop by?
Well yes this is a catch up post as I have been scrapping heaps
and not blogging so much so here are a few to catch you up :D
First up a share for 
who sent me the lovely Prima Songbird collection to play with 






And up next we have a layout for The Papercraft Hub
using their gorgeous range of dies Fancy That.



and the Filmstrip dies.



This is the Echo Park This & That Charming collection.....with a little 
My Minds Eye thrown in for good measure :)


and the chevron mask......ah I was in heaven when I spotted this!


Well that wasn't too bad was it? I have lots more waiting to be shared :)
Leave me a comment and let me know if you want me to share more this weekend, 
and also if you find me putting this many layouts in a post is a bother? 
Please LOL would really love your feedback, am I more bearable in
smaller doses? But maybe more often?
Until next time.....
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!! very creative and I love the interesting things like the chevron mask, the film strip and the distressed triangles in the first layout!! great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these layouts are FANTASTIC Lisa... both have gorgeous array of Details!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these both! Fab work!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Lisa, and the more the better I say, post away! Especially love what you have done with the Prima paper, divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! These are beautiful!!! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOOOOOO I adore those shabby squares in the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pages - especially the 'Girly Girl' layout - so pretty - I loved it so much I've PIN-ned it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!