Friday, July 24, 2015

White with 1 Challenge



HAHA!
I've posted more in the last week than I have in a couple of years! 
Shocked you all haven't I?

I am loving getting back into it all, I just need to do a spot of shopping lol
am using all my old stuff.

Anyways the reason for today's post is the current challenge up at 



Now I have noticed in these colour challenges that what you see above on your monitor is not necessarily what I see on my monitor. 
So just to be clear I see this as a burgundy/maroon colour. 
I've noticed others have seen it as brown, but this is what I came up with.....

Warning! There is a photo of me on this layout, which makes it extremely rare 
and these always have me feeling quite uncomfortable but it was time LOL





Always the photographer, rarely the subject....just the way I like it.

Not a recent pic, I would need to pick up my camera for that, 
hopefully soon I will feel the pull of the lens again.

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Lisa xoxo

12 comments:

  1. So glad to see you scrapping again! And that color seems to be a difficult one to perfect, but I think you have got pretty darn close!!! Love the color drops and drips, fabulous layers and flowers and a lovely photo too! And thanks for joining in with the White With One challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, good that you are scrapping again, it always makes me feel better. Thanks for joining us this month, it's a great page, love the splatters,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goegeous layout and a great colour match.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous work! so nice to see a picture of the scrapper on a layout. Thanks for playing along at White.. with 1 this month :) .. we hope you do so again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout, love the composition of the page. Great matching of the colour this month. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic page, love the paint splatters. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love tour layout! Thanks for playing with us at ww1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great layout. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page... Love how you have used this months colour! Thanks for joining in at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect, thanks for playing along with us at WW1

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!