Thursday, August 20, 2015

Kraft + August Challenge


Hi all,
here to share my entry for the August Challenge over

This month the challenge was to use zentangles. 


For my entry I started with some plain kraft and did a zentangle border.
Quite a simple look but took a long time.


Some splashes of paint, cause you know I can't not :)


A super cute pic of my gorgeous boy and some lovely Simple Stories papers.


Anyway that's my entry. 
Thanks heaps for looking and for any loving that you may leave!

Back soon xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! The border is so neat and,looks so good!p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is a stunning page....I can imagine how long it took - it looks perfect & gives a real 3D dimension to the whole page:) Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is FABULOUS, so glad you have come along and played with our K+ Challenge this month. Fabulous to see you creating again too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That border is amazing, simple yet very effective...haha I can imagine it took a while ;) Gorgeous pic of your son...fabulous layout. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your border work is impeccable- no wonder it took a while. Gorgeous boy page - and I might sneakily say how great the Simple Stories is too ;) wonderful to have you play along with us at K+ Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!