Friday, March 11, 2016

A delayed goodbye


Hi, not sure if I still have any followers anymore.
But just wanted to let everybody know that I won't be blogging anymore.
Unfortunately I have been very unwell for the past couple of years,
The past year or so has been beyond unbearable.

Fortunately I have been starting to receive some answers
And have been diagnosed with a few issues.
I hope this explains why I have neglected my poor lil blog,
But I am just unable to do much of anything anymore.
I haven't been able to work for almost a year!

I really enjoyed getting to know you all.
I always appreciated the time and effort you took to look at my work and leave some lovin.
I'm really missing scrapbooking, and the friends I made
But everything has to come to an end sometime.

I wish you all the best!

Love Lisa xoxo

4 comments:

  1. oh I am so sorry to hear this.. I do hope you can find some better health ahead in the future.. I do know what it is like to not be well having auto immune issues and other stuff in the past too.. I pray you take one day at a time and find time for your self and I send you love and a big hug too.. take care.. I will keep you on my blog, if you ever get back blogging again it will come up on my feed.. love lizzy..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time, I hope you can find more answers in the future! Always loved your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best Lisa and hope you can find good health asap
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!