Wander without reason


Hello!

It's February! That came along quickly, a sign I'm getting old I think ;)

Anyway that means that there is a new challenge over at


This month we have an awesome sketch designed by Rikki



This is my take on the sketch....


For this layout I have used a pic of my son, little man in the  making :)


I have used the Documented Collection by Kaisercraft, 
I love the old school feel to this collection!


I have used heaps of the cool tape measures!


I have also used some awesome chipboard stars and heart from


As you know I'm a girl that likes her layers. I have layered some of the stickers on top pf other elements to give dimension to my page :)


Anyway I hope you like my layout, you need to check out the other ladies inspiration!
Such gorgeous layouts. I hope to see yours there too!
There's a $30 voucher up for grabs!

See you soon!

Lisa too