Life Documented


Hello again all!

As promised I am back today with something completely different to what I shared yesterday.
One thing they have in common is the awesome 


that I have used on both layouts.
Here is 

Life Documented


I had a lot of fun with this layout, stamping and splashing my background :)
I have used the Kaisercraft Documented collection for this layout.
I love the old school grunge style to these papers!


I have used half of one 'Steampunk Gears Small' tucked into my embellishment cluster.


I have also used pieces of the 'Interlocking Grid Panel' that I have cut up and lightly inked in 
black so as to not cover the entire chipboard in black. I have made these follow the line of my stamping up and down the page.


I have also used 2 of the of the 'Film Strips Small'
which I have left raw and placed on either side of my photo for some balance.


More of the 'Interlocking Grid Panel' 
and 'Film Strips', which are available in different sizes.


I have also use dose bits and bobs from my little mountain of stuff :)


And lastly I have used the 'Life Documented' word piece for my title. 
I have embossed this in a glossy black.


2Crafty Products Used:



 I hope you like what you have seen.
Thanks for visiting!

Lisa xoxo