This is You




Hello all!!
I'm back today to share a layout that I have created for
2Crafty Chipboard

This is you


I loved the blue tones to these papers as soon as I saw them. 
This collection is from Scrapberry's and is called Rhapsody in Blue. 
I have started with a white base.


I have then splattered in various shades of blue. I have also stamped the background.


I wanted to keep most of my chipboard pieces white also, so they have been embossed in white embossing powder. 
I have used 2 of the 'Mini Flourish Bits' tucked in around my flower cluster.


I have used some gorgeous flowers from my stash. In shades of blue and white.
Lots of fussy cutting all the elements from the papers to build up my layers.


I also wanted something pretty and flowing up the sides of my photo, 
I decided on using one of the 'Leafy Shrub Set 1' on the right side of my page.


For the other side of my photo I have used one of the 'Flourish Adornment Set 4'


Lastly I have used the 'This is You' word title, which I wanted in blue to match the papers.
 I have painted on a mist, which gives an almost watercolour effect to the title.



2Crafty Products Used:



Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back tomorrow with something completely different to share with you.

Until then

Lisa xoxo