Card Set - Rosabella Kaisercraft


Hello!
Today I'd like to share a set of 4 cards that I have created for 
using their Rosabella Collection.


First up I have 'Grateful' 


Using some of the gorgeous gloss papers from the Paper Pad.


I have also used the Ornate Layered Bracket Die.

You can find the full instructions for this card HERE.

Next I have 
'Time to Celebrate' 


A card for any occasion, monochromatic florals and foliage from the collection.


Lots of dimension :)

For this card I have again used the Bracket Die, 
but I have also used some of the cut out pieces adhered to the card.


I have also used stickers from the Sticker Book. 


You can find the full instructions for this card HERE.

For my final card I have 

'Life is better with you in it'


Lots of layers and some gauze added for texture.


I have again gone for lots of dimension on this card.

I hope you like what I have created. 
I will be back soon with some more to share with you.

Lisa xoxo