'Field Journal'
Art Journal Page
for Bad Girls Couture
+ VIDEO


Hello all!
I'm here today to share my latest page in my gorgeous

'Park Ave Penthouse Journal' for 


'Field Journal'


I also have some tips and tricks on different ways to use Matte Gel Medium.
I love my matte gel! 

The first and main way that I use this medium is mixed with my Haute Mess Acrylic Paints.
The Matte Gel Medium adds texture to your dried acrylic paints.


It doesn't really change the consistency to your paint
but you are able to leave texture with brushes or palette knives.

When you first mix it, it may lighten your paint colour, as the gel is white,
but don't fear this is temporary as it dries clear and your colour is the same.


For this page I have started with a coat of Haute Mess Clear Gesso.



I have built up my paint layers using Matte Gel Medium mixed with 
Haute Mess Acrylic Paints in natural colours.


I have also used the Molding Paste to stencil in some fern leaves.



The second way that I have used my Matte Gel Medium,
was to adhere my vintage sewing pattern pieces to my page.
It dries matte and clear and allow my to build up some texture.


I have also used the Whisper Collection from Kaisercraft 
& Word Stickers from 7 Dots Studio 


You can watch the full process video for this page below

**VIDEO


I have used the following Products:

Park Ave Penthouse Journal




Thanks for stopping by!


Lisa xoxo