Island Escape - Paradise Found Kaisercraft




Hello!

I'd like to share another creation with you.
Using the Paradise Found Collection from
Kaisercraft

'Island Escape'


There is lots of fussy cutting in this layout. 
I have cut out all of the foliage, to build up the centre piece. 
I have added foam tape to the back of the top layer, for dimension. 


A fairly simple photo mat using the patterned papers, stickers from the Sticker Book.


I have added a Curio, next to my sentiment. 


And finally I have used one of the sentiments from the patterned papers. 


You can find the full instructions for this layout HERE.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo

PAPERS: PARADISE FOUND Collection: P2694 Tropic Vibes, P2695 Palm Trees, P2697 Ocean Air, P2698 Chase the Sun, P2699 Balmy Nights, P2701 White SandsKC PRODUCTS: SK802 Sticker Book, CR202 Curios, IP757 Ink Pad Black.