Tropical Bliss - Paradise Found Kaisercraft


Hello! 
I'm popping in today to share my latest creation for 
using their Paradise Found Collection.

Perfect for some of my Hawaii photos!

'Tropical Bliss'

When I received this collection I fell in love with all the gorgeous tropical foliage.
I really wanted to use this leaf on the 'Ocean Air' paper.



I have fussy cut it out and adhered foam tape to the back of each frond,
and have then laid it on the page. 
I did need helping hands to do this as it can be quite tricky to line up.


I have then built up a photo stack with layers of the patterned papers, fussy cut florals and some of the stickers from the NEW Sticker Books. 


I have also added in some co-ordinating paper blooms. 


To finish I have used one of the NEW Curios, on a little corner cluster. 

I hope you like what I have created. 
You can find the full instructions for this layout HERE.

Until next time 

Lisa xoxo



PAPERS: PARADISE FOUND Collection: P2694 Tropic Vibes, P2695 Palm Trees, P2696 By the Sea, P2697 Ocean Air, P2698 Chase the Sun, P2699 Balmy Nights, P2701 White Sands, 

KC PRODUCTS: SK802 Sticker Book, CR202 Curios, IP740 Ink Pad Cotton Candy, Paper Blooms – F630 Iceberg, F662 Coral