'Draw New Lines'
Art Journal Page
for Bad Girls Couture
+ VIDEO


Hello All!
I'm here today to share some inspiration with you.

I have created an Art Journal Page,
from my 'Park Ave Penthouse Journal'.



I have started with one of the black card pages,
with black zig-zag stitching around the edges.

I have then used my 'Haute Mess Clear Gesso', to seal my page.
I have then added some'Haute Mess Matte Gel Medium'to add some texture to my page,
as it will set, if you can see brush strokes, they will stay as texture.


I have torn up some pieces of collage papers and used my 'Haute Mess Matte Gel Medium',
to adhere them to my page.

I have then mixed some 'Matte Gel Medium' with my 
'Haute Mess Acrylic Paint' in 'X-Rated'.
I have roughly added patches of the yellow, leaving lines and lumpy bits that will set.


I have then used a stencil and my 'Haute Mess Molding Paste', to stencil a pattern.
I have then used 'Haute Mess Acrylic Paint' in 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' 
to stencil through the same stencil, with a sponge.


I have then mixed some of my 'Haute Mess Glass Bead Gel' together with some
'Haute Mess Acrylic Paint' in 'Sweet Candy Kisses'.
I have applied it roughly, with a palette knife.


To finish I have added some more collage papers torn up.
I have added a quote that I love,
and some letters to spell out my title.

I also have a process VIDEO of exactly how this page came together.
You can
WATCH VIDEO HERE

Until next time!

Lisa

I have used the following Bad Girls Couture Products: