'Take the Scenic Route'
Kaisercraft
Journey


Hello again!

I'm here today to share my latest creation for


using their very cool 'Journey' collection, released this month.

'Always Take the Scenic Route'

\

I have gone a bit book crazy for this layout. 
I loved them and wanted to have a huge pile
 to use as the centre of my layout.

First though I need some Kaiser Mists in Gold & Navy.


I have used the ' Decorative Borders Decorative Die'.
and elements from the 'Collectables' in among my layers. 
I have also fussy cut the lanterns in the background. 


I have added some stickers from the 'Sticker Book' and of course that gorgeous 'Curio'.


So many layers!
I love dimension to my layouts. 
I have used cardboard and foam tape to raise different layers of the books.


I love how this turned out. Perfect for any of your travel pics!

Don't forget you can find the full instructions for this layout


Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xoxo