'Love this Moment'
for 2Crafty Chipboard
with VIDEO



Hello!
Today I have some inspiration to share with you,
 and I have a layout that I have created for

2Crafty Chipboard

'Love this Moment'


2Crafty Products used:




I have started by stenciling with some modelling paste, 
for texture to my layout.


I have then added colour using my mists mixed with some water.
Add in some stamping and splashing and my background is complete.


I have then layered up my papers, from the Magenta collection by Kaisercraft,
added in some of the 'Flourish Adornment Set 4',
that I have embossed in black.


I have also used some of the 'Flowers Set 1',
some I have embossed in black.
I have inked the larger one and layered
it with one of the smaller black ones. 


I have added the other black ones,
in among my layers.


I have then added my title, one of the 'Fine Word Set 3',
layered over my other chipboard pieces. 


I love the contrast of the pink, black and white.

You can watch the full video of how this layout was created below.




Until next time!

Lisa xoxo