Under the Gum Leaves
Kaisercraft


Hello all!

I'm here today to share my latest creation for

Kaisercraft

using the gorgeous new 'Under the Gum Leaves' collection.


This is actually a christmas collection, 
but I was determined to use it for another purpose.

I have torn and distressed pieces of the patterned papers,
and then layered them.


I have added pieces of burlap into my layers, along with fussy cut florals and foliage.

I have built clusters on the corners of my photos,
using fussy cut elements, layered iwth some of the collectables.


I have added in some word stickers and a curio. 


When you look close up, you can see the christmas theme to the script paper, 
but that's the only hint of christmas.


I quite like this layout and it's non-christmasness hahaha. 


You can find the full instructions for this layout HERE

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo