'Stay Home'
with Scrap Matrix


Hello all!
I'm here today to share my latest creation with you.

Our theme this month over at
Scrap Matrix 
is all about HOME!

This is what I have created in my Art Journal 


I have started with some hills painted using 'Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Paint' in 'Granny Smith'.
I then added in some sky in using 'Turquoise'. 


I have cut my house from some of the papers in the 'Art by Marlene Collage #4'.
I have also fussy cut my bushes and flowers, and attic window,
 from these same collage papers. 




I have used my 'Art by Marlene Watercolor Whimsy & Bright Set' 
to paint in the path, and the roof of my house. 


I have used some 'Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint' in 'Lemon', for my door.
I have used some of the '13Arts Journey Word Stickers' 'Marta's Small Words'
to add some very relevant sentiments to my page. 




I have then added in a sun, and a plane with a banner telling us to STAY HOME!
A few clouds and some birds. 
I have also outlined my house with a black pen, to make it stand out a little more ;)

I hope that you like what I have created.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo


Scrap Matrix Products used:

Granny Smith & Turquoise
Lemon & Cheddar
Marta's Small Words