'Be Free'
Bee Arty


Hello all!
I am here today to share some crafty inspiration with you all.
I have created this for
Colour Blast by Bee Arty 

Here is my layout,

'Be Free'


For this one, I have started with a white cardstock base.
I have used some of my Colour Sprays,
in 'Bubblegum', 'Roadbase' and 'Saffron',
to splash my page, in a circular pattern.



I have fussy cut the flowers from 'Heart - Cut & Colour' page from the 
Love & Grace collection. I have used my Colour Sprays to paint them.
I have used 'Saffron' as the base colour for my flowers, 
and I have added some highlights with the 'Bubblegum'.

For the leaves I have mixed 'Saffron' and 'Lagoon' to make the green. 
I then adhered them to opposite corners. 


I have fussy cut the floral frame,
from the 'Annie' 12 x 12 paper, 
and have adhered it to the centre of my page, 
overlapping the flowers.


I have then used the daisy square from the 'Lucas' 12 x 12 paper,
adhered as a diamond rather than a square.


I have then adhered my photo to the centre of the diamond.
I have also used the 'Sweet Floral' Die, to die cut from blue cardstock. 
I have trimmed it up a bit to suit my page.  


I have then adhered sentiments from the 'Love' Word Sheet Paper,
to my page. I have also added a fussy cut bee from the 'Heart' paper.


I really love the boho hippy feel to the page, 
it describes my daughter and her bestie perfectly.

I hope that you like what I have created,

Until next time!

Lisa xo


Bee Arty Products Used: